Welcome

A BIG WARM AND FRIENDLY WELCOME TO

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now and its took a lot of planning and courage to even get this far. Many thoughts run through my head "im not educated enough to start my own blog", "what if no one reads what I write?", "what if everyone hates my blog", "what if im boring?"... Yes all those things could possibly happen but I told myself that it doesn't matter, I can only do my best and why should I hold back my passion due to fear?

As an ice breaker I will tell you a few facts about myself:
- Since being young I have always been known as "the tall one" I now stand at 5 foot 7
- I have just recently passed my driving test *Yay me*
- I have watched the friends box set about 50 times
- I have only ever travelled as far as Spain (From the UK)
- I once met the cheeky girls at Butlins
- I hate anyone touching or moving things in my bedroom!

I know they were quite mundane but you've all got plenty of time to get to know me. Now about the blog. I plan to write about all things beauty, hair, celebrity news, lifestyle, fashion and well just things i find interesting enough to write about. 
 I will be hopefully writing at least one post a day to start with to build up content. Please do leave feedback as it is very much appreciated (but do be nice about it hehe). Maybe no ones reading to leave feedback, but maybe someone is, i don't know... Shutup now Keeley.

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks