No7 Make-up Brushes Review

These are my everyday make-up brushes. They're limited edition by No7 in gold. These are the best brushes I have ever come across, they apply make-up brilliantly, the bristles are so soft, I have not seen one bristle ever fall out (Like my previous rubbish brushes!) and they're so pretty! I honestly don't know how i ever applied make-up without them. The set includes (From left to right) Powder brush, Foundation brush, Smokey Eye-liner brush, Lip brush and a Blend & Contour brush (which i have no idea what is used for so any help and advice will be nice). My favourite one would have to be the Foundation brush, it applies the liquid so smoothly all over and creates a flawless look. I would definitely recommend these to anyone seeking better make-up application. Now I doubt this set will still be available as like I said these are limited edition, i got them at Christmas time, but I'm 100% sure that other No7 brushes will be the same just a different colour. If anyone else has these do comment as i would love to hear if your opinion on them is as positive as mine!

Misskeeleah

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks