New CID Mascara Review


Every month I buy the Cosmopolitan magazine, not only do i love the juicy content but the freebies they include are a huge plus! In this months edition Cosmo was kind enough to give us all a bottle of the New CID I-Intense Mascara (High intense volumising) in black. I am very reluctant when it comes to trying out new mascaras as i hate it when you re left with clumpy "spider legs" eyelashes, i am quite comfortable with my current mascara i own. However i had run out of my usual so i had no choice but to give this a go and boy am i glad i did. I love the brush, the texture and the end result. You can create such long looking lashes with just a few little coats.
My eyelashes really don't do this mascara justice, but trust me this is a miracle for me. I have never been able to get any mascara to help lengthen my lashes like this one has done as they are so naturally short. The brush has a profusion of bristles in a spiral like shape, so the best technique when applying is to twirl the brush and slide it up your eyelashes. This spreads out the lashes and prevents them from clumping together. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who loves naturally looking, long eyelashes like i do!
Not only is the contents incomparable but the bottle alone is attractive to the eye. Rather than your mundane, cliché block colours New CID has made the bottle to be mirrored, how jazzy! You can purchase this product from John Lewis or the New CID Cosmetics website itself. I admit it is quite pricey at £18.50 but it is totally worth the money. I would love to hear your opinion if you have ever tried out this mascara, don't be afraid to get in touch!

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks