Out With The Old And In With The New

Wow as if I've not wrote on my blog since last year... Cheesy joke alert! No but seriously Ive felt so lost not writing on my blog this past week, i left my laptop at my sisters and blogger doesn't work on ipads so i've been left stranded in a blogless world! Anyway I'm back..again and with great force! I'm not doing this new year new me malarkey but i am vowing to make this year the one. Ive given myself a good kick up the bum and have made, not resolutions, but goals i want to achieve by the end of this year. Yes i guess i will share them with you.

1) Be more positive - Something Ive struggled with this year is my mood. Due to certain events that's happened these past few years its become a habit of me to look at every situation in a negative way, i worry about the future and cant help but assume the worst of things. These past few weeks Ive been strict on myself and have started looking on the bright side of life. Ive learned that there are so many massive opportunities out there which I'm not going to experience by sitting at home on my bum and sulking. 

2) Stick to the things i start - Everything I've ever started in life i have quit, whether it be down to confidence, lack of time or just pure laziness (mainly the confidence issue), i have always found excuses to not stick at the things i begin. Ive had so many opportunities thrown at me in which i have just let slip out of my hands as i felt i didn't deserve them. There's so many things i wish to start this year and I'm going to make sure i give my 100% all to achieve them.

3) Plan more exciting trips - Last year i didn't plan many exciting activities. I didn't really have a holiday, i spent a weekend in a caravan at the seaside and also had two nights in Blackpool which i really did enjoy, but this year i want to do more. Me and my boyfriend are looking at going away for Christmas and I've booked a week away at butlins with the kiddiwinks (my nieces and nephew), i also want to attend things like concerts, shows, Christmas markets, parties, firework displays and all that jazz. You see life's too short and when I'm on my death bed i want to flash back at my life and see loads of memories made with my near and dear ones.

4) Save Save Save - This is one thing i need to conquer, and fast. I am absolutely rubbish at saving my money. as soon as i get paid i spend it. I can always find something to buy even when i dont need anything. My mum and dad go bonkers at me for this as I'm always complaining how skint i am just a few days after pay day. If i want the luxurious life i always dreamt of i need to be a bit more tight on the money.

5) Get my career sorted - I've always had big dreams and ambitions but have never followed them for two reasons; one I've always been told to stop aiming too high and go for more "realistic" careers and two my confidence and self esteem have held me back, I've always told myself "i don't belong here" "I'm not good enough" etc etc but wheres that going to get me? exactly, nowhere. I need to plan where i want to be and how I'm going to achieve it. Big things are going to happen and I'm going to make it happen. 

6) BLOG BLOG BLOG - Ive found my passion in 2015 which is blogging and I'm going to continue it all through 2016. I feel like i finally belong somewhere and i have already met so many lovely people through blogging. Misskeeleah has grown rapidly over the past few months and I've got many amazing opportunities ahead of me. I was a bit apprehensive when i first started this website but the support has been overwhelming that I've got no doubts about the next year. 

Ive never felt so determined to change my life for the better like i do now. Ive seen life in a different perspective, the future finally seems bright and I'm excited to see what 2016 brings me and my family. I hope you all have had a very merry Christmas and a fab new year.

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks