BLOGMAS Day 25- Blogmas Is Over

So as you may know I decided I was going to do BLOGMAS for the whole of December but I've decided to leave it there and finish it now. Christmas has been and gone and well I'm working most days as it's been so busy at work so will not have time write on my blog everyday like I would love to! So I've decided to finish it today but will be annually posting twice a week, I'm not sure which days yet but will I announce it very soon. Tomorrow I will be doing a post showing you all what I got for Christmas 2015 as today has been so jam packed full and fun I havent had time to photograph all of my amazing presents in order to include them in a post. 

I hope you all have had or are having a very merry Christmas, I know I have. This Christmas has been the best in a while exchanging gifts, enjoying a beast of a dinner and spending the day with the ones who I adore and love. Keep safe and enjoy the holidays. Ho ho ho.

Misskeeleah
X

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks