Busy Busy Busy

I feel like i owe you all an explanation as to why i have been so quiet these past two weeks, i've missed the last two funday mondays but i do have reasons why. So much has been going off and so much has happened! Firstly i haven't been very well i was stricken with a bad cold which completely drained all my energy from me, and having to balance work whilst feeling under the weather is completely exhausting! Secondly i became an AUNTIE!!! My sister finally gave birth to my gorgeous niece who is named Dolly. Then the day after Dolly was born me and my boyfriend booked an impromptu weekend away to Blackpool, we needed a relaxing break and that's what we got. And lastly my niece ended up back in hospital, but don't worry nothing too dangerous just a bad bout of jaundice, poor Dolly. But things are starting to cool down now, well hopefully touch wood, *yep bit of superstitions there*. Sooooooo i send my sincere apologies for hiding away, but im back baby.

I've had lots of time to do some planning and i've decided to do a blog for every day of December, pass me the coffee. I'll be bringing to you BLOGMAS! Get ready for christmassy vibes each and everyday! Dont worry i will try to make it as fun and as festive as possible for you guys. I love seeing how others choose to celebrate christmas and what traditions they hold so i thought i would show you how i spend my holidays. Its going to be kind of diary like, i want you all to follow my day to day doings and get to know me a little better!

To finish off im going to add some photos i've taken over the past few weeks of my adventures ENJOY!


Sunset over the beach
These orangutans were great!
I thought i was funny pulling a pose in the queens throne
Im that interesting i took a photo of a napkin wooh
Snapchatted my hot chocolate didnt i

This meal was to die for, Good ol Harry Ramsdens

We arrived at Blackpool!

Keith Lemons foxy waxwork 
Dollys little hands (yes theyre  a little blue because she had literally just been born, bless)
Farewell for now see you on Monday!

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks