October Favourites

Okay so were on the 5th of November now and i didn't think it was appropriate to wait until Monday to do my October favourites post so i decided to do a mid week blog update! So today i bring to you a few of my favourite things from last month...


Its very rare i go into Primark but the other week when i was in town i decided to pop in and have a little browse, and boy am i glad i did. I came across these cute, quirky pyjamas which i immediately fell in love with! I bought two pairs (pictured below) Mickey Mouse and Olaf, they did have loads more styles such as Minnie Mouse, the unicorn off Despicable Me and panda bears, but i wasn't prepared to pay any more for pjs. These were £15 each which come on, is quite expensive from Primark. They're the softest, fluffiest, comfiest pjs i have ever worn, just perfect for winter!




Most of my makeup i buy is L'OREAL and at Boots they always have a 3 for 2 sale on so i get the chance to try out products i wouldn't normally buy other than my necessities. With my last purchase i bought some foundation, concealer and this little beauty, the brow artist kit. I normally use brown eyeshadow for my eyebrows as i dont have to fill them in or shape them too much, but i am loving this kit recently and I use it everyday. In this little compact it comes with a wax which apply first to hold the hairs in your desired shape and then you put on the brown powder to fill in the gaps. Ive got the shade light to medium but it does come in variety of shades. It usually costs £9.99 but like i said at Boots its 3 for 2 so i got this free *yay*. Definitely worth the money though.





My last favourite for October is this strawberry body lotion from Avon. I use this cream every night on my hands as for some reason they dry up pretty fast, especially in this cold weather thats now arriving. I know this sounds daft but it is the perfect consistency as i hate body cream that's too thick and goes greasy/oily. It easily rubs in leaving your hands feeling soft and rejuvenated! Plus you only need the minutest pea sized amount to cover the full hand.


There you go, these are my October favourites. I will be making this a monthly ritual to show you all my favourites and what i'm loving from month to month. Ciao for now, see you next Monday!

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks