BLOGMAS Day 1- The Countdown Begins & November Favourites

HAPPY 1ST OF DECEMBER GUYS! The countdown to Christmas has officially begun and boy am i so excited to begin the holiday traditions. It literally is "the most wonderful time of the year", your geeses are laying and your lords are leaping. Only 24 days to go and so much to do, the decorations need putting up, presents need buying, so much present wrapping, family visits to make and well theres always time to get some baking in there too. So today as i woke up i followed my first tradition... opening my advent calendar, oh how ive missed you. Me and my dog Missy opened our advent calendars together and enjoyed a very tasty treat (Yes we have bought my dog an advent calendar because were such great owners!)...(and shes very greedy!). Ive got a thorntons one which is my favourite, because who doesnt love thorntons chocolate? im very excited because it counts all the way to the 25th AND on christmas day i get an extra big chocolate, wooh. Would you believe me if i told you i was 19?... dont answer that.






Okay so theres a few photos from this morning of my calendar and Missy receiving hers, she loved it bless her! Anyway now onto, drum roll please.......... NOVEMBER FAVOURITES!


My first favourite is these Olaf slipper socks. When in Blackpool last week we did some shopping and i found these little beauties in Primark. I totally fell in love with them as theyre so cute and comfortable AND they match my pjs which are in my October favourites. I think they were only £4 which is an added bonus. Who cant resist Disney character clothing? 


My mum has been buying a lot of these scented diffuser thingys lately as we had a very bad, and dangerous, incident with a candle not long ago so we no longer allow them in our house. Anyway she has about three of these in the house at the minute but this one is my favourite as its a christmas one! It smells gorgeous, its like the traditional cinamonny, orangey scent, its like christmas in a bottle. I think its from the Avon catalogue as well, thats where my mum spends most of her money around christmas time as i must admit they do bring out some good things. 


The temperature has rapidly dropped here in England and so ive had the chance to finally start wearing my new coat. Its the black faux fur trim parka jacket from River Island. It did cost me £115 but it was totally worth it as it is sooooooo warm. Its literally like being wrapped in a furry blanket all the time. The fur trim is optional, you can remove it as its only held on by a few buttons, but i would definitely recommend you keep it on as i think the faux fur trim makes the look of the coat. The only annoying thing about this coat is the buckles on the arms, the left one on mine keeps coming undone and its a pain to keep fastening it every two minutes, if you dont fasten it it just kind of dangles, constantly hitting your arm and jingles when you move, but other than that i love love LOVE this coat. (Oh by the way i have taken these photos off the actual River Island website as i just couldnt get a good one of me wearing it, apologies)



This is a bit random and many of you might not understand as to why ive added this in my favourites but today i have been out and bought a cute little rug for my room. Its a little pink round one and ive placed it infront of my chair and footpuff. Just for records im not like a little old lady with an arm chair in her room, i was offered it off a family member, its reclining and massages you so how could i turn it down? plus its where i sit and work magic for my blog. Anyway ive been revamping my room and trying to make it look and feel more cosy so when i saw this in B&Q i had to have it. Was only £9 what a bargain!
eleah


So theres my November favourites and day 1 of blogmas, i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. Cant wait to see what this month brings and i especially cant wait to be posting on my blog everyday! Seeyou tomorrow for day 2, ho ho ho. 

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks