BLOGMAS Day 10- Christmas Countdown Continues

I'm so sorry guys but due to work commitments I've not had time to write you all a juicy festive filled post for day 10 of our Christmas countdown, I'm so gutted! But I couldn't let you down and not post at all so I thought I would bring you a little excitement and tell you... It's only 14 days until Christmas eeeeek! I cannot wait for Christmas Day, all the presents, the food, family time, classic films on the TV and hot chocolates, yum! Hope you're all looking forward to it as much as me, but I hope you're all more prepared than me haha. Anyway I promise to write a better, more Christmassy post for day 11, apologies again. See you tomorrow, when we will be an extra day closer to the 25th of December, wooh.

Misskeeleah
X

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks