BLOGMAS Day 5- All I Want For Christmas Is...

So this year I've pretty much struggled writing my Christmas list as I've got basically everything I need/want, okay maybe that's a fib as I always want something, but I just couldn't think of anything I was desperate for. So my mum and dad gave me the money and left it up to me to choose something. My first thought was some straighteners as mine have broken, but I decided against that, I then thought about getting the Clinique sonic face brush, but still that wasn't quite tickling my fancy, and then I had a brain wave... I decided to get another tattoo! Now I know not everyone agrees with tattoos, but in my personal opinion I think they're great, I absolutely love them. Tattoos allow you to express yourself and show your personality. I'm not this kind of person that just thinks "oh I want a tattoo" and then just goes out and gets any design for the sake of it. It's took a lot of designing and planning for the tattoos I have had, and when people ask me about them I can stand there confidently and explain why I have had them.


In August I had a big tattoo on my thigh, it was cinderellas glass slipper in front of a huge clock striking midnight and it also had Peter Pan, Wendy, tinkerbell and the rest of the clan flying up behind it. I chose this design because I am hoping to get a Disney themed leg sleeve, who doesn't love Disney ey? Then last week and this week I went back to add some more, I've had a compass, three big stars and a quote saying "second star to the right and straight on till morning" to fit in with a Peter Pan theme. I'm not really sure what Disney film I'm having next so don't ask! Anyway even though I'm totally in love with how it's all turned out I have been put off having anymore for a while as it was so god damn painful, some parts were bearable but others I had to pinch my skin to try and take the edge off the needle pain. I've had two other small tattoos which I managed fine with, they gave me the false impression that having a tattoo is a walk in the park, but after an overall of just under 4 hours of tattooing this past week my opinions have changed. Now that doesn't seem a long time to sit but whilst your having a needle stab your skin and then go over it again while its roar it's quite agonising! So the overall pain rating for my thigh tattoo was probably a 8/10, but please don't be put off by this because everyone is different. I realise this may seem a pointless post to you but I am so muchly in love with my leg now that I couldn't wait to show you guys what I've had done, I just can't wait for the future now to hopefully add some more designs to this piece! 

(here are some photos of my tattoo, please keep in mind that this was less than an hour after my sitting so everything is swollen, red and bloody, i will show you another photo when all is healed!)



Misskeeleah
X

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks