BLOGMAS Day 6- Boyfriend Tag

Happy Blogmas day 6 everyone I hope you're all enjoying the festive season so far! I'm spending the night at my boyfriends so I decided to do the boyfriend tag and see how well lee knows me, it's 19 questions long which are all going to test his knowledge on me. Here goes, wish him luck...

1) She's sitting in front of the TV what is on the screen? Friends

2) You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? She doesn't have salad

3) What's one food she doesn't like? Any meals including fish

4) You got out to eat and have a drink, what does she order? Water

5) What size shoe does she wear? 4

6) If she was collecting anything what would it be? Bags

7) What is her favourite type of sandwich? Ham, cheese and Mayo

8) What would this person eat everyday if she could? Fruit pots and yogurts

9) What is her favourite cereal? Weetos

10) What's her favourite music? Rap

11) What's her favourite sports team? You don't like sports

12) What's her eye colour? Brown

13) Who's her bestfriend? Me (I shook my head and gave him evil eyes in which he changed his answer to missy, my dog)

14) What is something you do that she wishes you didn't? Spend lots of money

15) Where was she born? In a hospital

16) You bake her a cake for her birthday what kind of cake is it? Icing cake (I don't like sponge so therefor only eat icing haha)

17) Does/did she play sport? She used to do cross country, netball dance and athletics

18) What could she spend hours doing? Watching YouTube

19) What is one unique talent she has? Falling out with me (oh someone play this guy the violin!)


There you go, lee got all the questions right, some with a few prompts and guidance but he didn't do too bad, we have been together over 3 years now though so it is expected! So today has been quite a casual, laid back post as I'm trying to add more info about me so you can get to know me better, after all it is hard work trying to find something to write about everyday, but I can't complain because I'm loving it! I've got lots of festive posts planned for you guys but I'm trying to spread them out throughout the month, that's why I'm adding in a lot of lifestyle posts too. Il see you tomorrow on BLOGMAS Day 7 wooh!

Misskeeleah
X

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks