BLOGMAS Day 24- Happy Christmas Eve!

I have been defeated, I have failed BLOGMAS:-( I would like to aplogise to my readers for disappearing this last week, it's just been such a hectic time! Work has been so demanding (I work behind a bar) and at this time of year you can't expect pubs to not be busy, so I've been working extra hours which has completely worn me out. Also I've been knocked down with cold AGAIN, but other personal problems have been popping up to the stage I've had no time whatsoever to relax and do the thing I enjoy - write on my blog for you all. But anyway I've managed to get a few spare minutes to write a post for all you lovelies. 

The big day is tomorrow and I am so excited, presents, family, food, films the job lot! I've spent my day wrapping presents, setting the dinner table, cutting up all the vegetables ready for our Christmas roast, visited the cemetery, delivered a few last minute cards and put out some mince pies and carrots ready for Santa and Rudolph. I've just sat down after being super busy, but will soon be off to bed as I know my niece and nephew will be up super early as they're just so excited to open their presents. Oh the perks of living next door to my sister... I love it really! The only downside to Christmas arriving is that my advent calendar ends tomorrow, I'm going to miss having a cheeky chocolate every morning with breakfast. But hey ho, I'm just glad I'm not Santa having to work all night, travelling. I'm just babbling aren't I? See I told you I'm excited for Christmas. Anyway I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and that you get everything you wanted and more, you all deserve it! Tomorrow's post I will be showing you what I got for Christmas 2015! Night night all.



Misskeeleah
X

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks