BLOGMAS Day 16- Guest Post By A Mix Of Rikki

if you follow my facebook page you will see that i advertised for a fellow blogger to write a guest post for my blog, i asked the post to be specifically about christmas traditions and just basically how they celebrate the holidays and what they enjoy about this time of year. An hour or so later i had a lovely girl called Rikki get in touch with me enquiring about guest posting, she pitched her ideas and ever so quickly put this together for me. Since yesterdays post was about how i celebrate christmas and some of the traditions me and my family hold i thought this post would tie in ever so nicely. So i bring to you "A Mix Of Rikkis" typical christmas. (All links to Rikkis blog and social media profiles will be below)



"Well. it's that time of the year again, Christmas, and even if you don't celebrate it, it's all over the place and happening in all kinds of ways! I remember the feeling of Christmas when I was younger. The smell, feelings, and excitement it brought me knowing Santa was coming.
Christmas morning came and it was time to wake our parents up with coffee and open our gifts, eat breakfast, and play with our new goodies while we waited to leave for our family dinner. We always spent Christmas at my aunts house opening gifts and having an awesome ham dinner.
As you get older feelings of Christmas and traditions change as well as our families. I went from wanting everything Barbie, to everything Urban Decay and Sephora. Celebrating Christmas these days is quite different, I have my own family to start traditions with and that's pretty exciting.
Me and my boyfriend Brandon don't do much throughout the year for ourselves, so we take this time of year to spoil each other. With our only son turning two in February, it's incredibly hard not to spend everything we have on him this time of year, mostly because we are excited about it.
No matter what you believe in, or how you celebrate this time of year, always be thankful for what you do have and for being able to spend it with the people you love, family or friends
Having my own family now we are starting our own traditions, putting up the decorations, we even took the time out of our day to make homemade ornaments. I also look forward to Hunter waking us up bright an early to open his gifts from Santa and seeing his face light up when he opens them, and still making our way to my aunts house so the family can get together. Our family has grown bigger with our families coming together so it is a little more hectic, but we make it work."
Rikkis gorgeous christmas tree, so cute and festive!
Thankyou so much Rikki for guest posting on my blog, I LOVED reading all about your christmas! i hope you, your boyfriend and little boy have a magical day!

Check out RIkkis...



Well i hope you have all had a good BLOGMAS day 16, will seeyou all tomorrow!

MY facebook page is now up and running so if you havent already go and give it a cheeky like:

Misskeeleah
x



No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks