BLOGMAS Day 7- My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Films

It seems like all I've done is blink and a week has passed, Yep were already on the 7th of December guys and Christmas is approaching us and fast. I've got so many things on my to do list but there's nothing I love doing more in the festive season than snuggling up on the sofa with my family and watching Christmas films. I've got a huge stack that I need to work through and all before the 25th of December, I better get a move on! So for this post I thought I would show you my top 10 favourite Christmas films that I HAVE to watch every year without fail...

1) Elf 

2) The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3

3) Christmas With The Kranks 

4) Jack Frost

5) Surviving Christmas


6) Deck The Halls

7) Merry Madagascar

8) Fred Claus

9) Four Christmases

10) Shrek The Hall


So far all I've watched is elf and that was last night, by now I'm normally over halfway through my DVDs and panic because I'm going to run out. I hope you have watched all of these films because if you haven't you are seriously missing out on some festive laughs right there so I would highly recommend you go out right now and buy them ALL. Then have a pyjama day, snuggled in a blanket, with a hot chocolate and have a movie marathon! Thank me later.

Misskeeleah
X

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks