BLOGMAS Day 17- Christmas Nail Art Tutorial

I am so so so disappointed! I'm late publishing BLOGMAS day 17! I've had this post wrote out ready all day but for some reason completely forgot to post it live to the blog. I can't believe it, I'm so sorry guys:-( anyway...

Ive been practicing some christmas themed nail art ready for next week and just wanted to show you guys what idea i came up with. Im no nail technician and struggle doing intricate nail art as my hands shake so bad for some reason, i get nervous because i always mess up my nail varnish haha! I had a look on pinterest for some inspiration and decided to do a simple santa hat feautire nail, along with red and silver nail varnish on the rest of the fingers. Ive took a step by step photo tutorial for you just incase any of you want a go at it. 







Please remember like i said im no nail technician and these are not perfect, Its just a bit of festive fun ready for the big day. All I used to create this look was red, and silver nail varnish and then white and black nail art pens which you can pick up at Argos, boots, superdrug or other places like that. 

Misskeeleah
X


No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks