BLOGMAS Day 2- My Christmas Playlist


Its now the 2nd of December and if you haven't blasted those festive tunes out yet then you really need some Christmas spirit thrown your way! As soon as i woke up yesterday morning i put the xmas tunes on and had a little boogie with my dog whilst making breakfast, its too hard to resist since every music channel is now playing Christmas goldies. Ive spent my morning making and listening to a Christmas playlist on Youtube, because I'm too tight to buy the songs off Itunes... Jokes, i have them all on CD but just cant be bothered to load them all onto my laptop and then onto my phone and Ipad, its much faster to use good ol' Youtube. So i bring to you my all time favourite Christmas songs yay!





I will be adding more songs to my playlist but i wanted to show you my top favourites. As you can see Half The world Away by Aurora is on the top there, since the new John Lewis advert came out i have totally fell in love with this song, i had no idea it was originally sung by Oasis though. So if you haven't already get those tunes on, you can play them while your cooking dinner, in the car, on the bus to college/work, exercising or walking your dog round the park, theres no excuse. ( Oh by the way if you're wondering why I've put the image of my playlist huge its because when i uploaded it any other size the writing was blurred, anyway i guess you get the full effect of my ipad now haha) 

Cant believe Blogmas day 2 is over already, oh well at least Christmas day is getting closer eeeek! See you tomorrow.

Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks