BLOGMAS Day 8- Wella Oil Reflections Review

BLOGMAS so far has been mainly about Christmassy and lifestyle stuff so I thought I would add in a beauty post to mix things up a little to keep you all on your toes. As you all know the temperatures here in England have dropped rapidly, the rains been none stop and the winds have become gale force, just how I like it...not. But do you ever feel like it's your hair what's taking all the toll of the weather change? Mine seems to need extra TLC in the winter, it dries out and knots up so easily. I spend hours washing and styling it before I venture out all for me to take one step out of the door and well, I may as well not have bothered even brushing it. Why am I telling you this may you ask? Well I've found the perfect product that will keep your hair looking fresh, healthy and happy all throughout this festive season. Wella Oil Reflections rejuvenates the hair after only just one use! All you need to do is wash your hair and let it dry naturally until it's damp, then apply 3 small pumps (you may need more it all depends on the density of your hair) onto your fingers and give it a good rub in the palms of your hands. Gently distribute the product all the through the damaged part of your hair (mines mainly the mid lengths to ends as I have ombré I find the bleach tends to dry it out easily) be careful not to use too much though as it could result in making your hair look greasy. I then put my hair into a bun and leave it while I sleep, then in the morning you should see a difference straight away. You will notice that your hair now feels silky smooth and has a natural shine to it! Wella oils can also be used for styling purposes but with my hair being so fine I feel it makes it look flat and greasy, but it's different for every person. You can purchase this product from Amazon for £9.41 or you you can find a salon near you that sells this by going onto the Wella website and putting in your postcode and city. 

Contains macadamia seed oil, avocado oil and vitamin E.


Look how shiny my hair is!


Misskeeleah
x

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment, thanks